Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Mostly Sox Sunday

It's been almost a week. It's not that I haven't received cards, it's been that I've been lazy. Sorry. So this is a catch up post. All but one of the cards go to the White Sox Collection.





I picked up all these from a seller that had a bunch of 1990 Score. I, of course, bid on the White Sox cards that I didn't have and this is what I came up with. I only paid $.05/shipped for all but the Thigpen ($.20/shipped) and the Guillen ($.25/shipped.)


I picked up these 2 in a lot of 2. I paid $.26/shipped for the lot so only $.13 for each card. I thought I had some other Update from 2017 but apparently not as these were the first 2.


I also picked up this card of Barry Larkin, it's from 1997 Pinnacle Mint. I'm not positive on why there is a hole in it. I would guess they have cards with coins and some without. I don't know, just an uneducated guess. This is the 146th card for that collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.