Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, November 6, 2017

3 + 1 + 7 = 11 card envelope

I got an envelope today with 11 cards in it. If you're new here, that's unusual. I actually won 3 of them which isn't that unusual for one envelope. They were all Kansas City Royals cards so apparently the seller figured I was a Royals fan and sent me 11 cards of that team. Sadly, out of all 11 minus the 3 I won, I only could actually use 1 more of the rest. Regardless, it is my 2nd free "filler" card that I could actually use in about a week, so there is that.


First off, the free card. It does fit into the Vintage collection and I was lucky enough that I didn't already have it because I do have 73% of that set.


I picked up this card of Amos (of who you'll see again) for $.23/shipped. This is my 171st card of that set.


Next up, we have this 1978 Topps of Freddie Patek that I also grabbed for $.23/shipped. This is my 153rd card of that set.


Last but not least, the other Amos card. This one is going back to a set I don't pick up often and oddly enough, it was cheaper than the others, or at least, the other 2 that I paid for. This card was only $.17/shipped and is my 49th card of that set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.