Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

3 envelopes, 2 sellers

I don't have a ton of stuff coming, I just haven't been winning much. I don't know if it's less listings or I'm just not coming away with much. Either way, not much coming. I think as I type this, I only have 1 more card coming but there are a few ending later tonight.

I used coming a lot in that last paragraph, oh well.

I got 3 envelopes, although 2 came from the same seller.


I picked up 1 more card for the vintage collection. This 1979 Topps came to me for a quarter/shipped. This is the 332nd card for that set.




These 5 cards are the ones that came in 2 envelopes. They all were a quarter/shipped and all 5 add to the Barry Larkin collection. These 5 cards put that collection at 141 cards. I've been picking up Larkin cards pretty steadily this year. My guess for that is his recent addition to the Hall of Fame has more cards of his being sold.

In case you don't follow me on Twitter, I've been posting a random card from my collection every day. I'm sure you all are excited to see White Sox cards but I do have a lot of vintage too! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.