Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Steve Carlton additions

Following our holiday weekend, I got an envelope delivered to my porch, because it would be the seller who sends me my winning via UPS (yeah, I don't get it either.)

I received 3 cards from the seller, all from the same player collection.


I picked up this 2009 Upper Deck for $.24/shipped.


I picked up this 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter for $.15/shipped.


Last but not least, I picked up this 2016 Donruss for $.23/shipped.

These 3 Steve Carlton cards put that collection at 90 cards and makes 10 pick-ups so far this year.

1 comment:

  1. Why did UD have to chop off Lefty's foot? That Goodwin Champions is still a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.